Protective Molding & Trim
In today’s world, safety is the number one priority in commercial and industrial environments. Display Trim protective molding and edging can provide you with peace of mind that your people and products will be adequately safeguarded from injury. Plus, with a wide variety of colors, finishes and profiles, Display Trim solutions can enhance the appearance of your fixtures, equipment and applications that need protective molding protection.
Protective Molding & Edging Applications
For situations that require long-life wear resistance, and for when sharp edges pose a risk, Display Trim protective molding and trim is ideal. Our products are proven effective in both interior and exterior applications, and provide protection for sharp edges, high-contact areas and any application with exposed surfaces. We offer an extensive line of standard and custom profiles in many colors, finishes and shapes for a wide variety of applications.
One of the industry’s leading manufacturers of protective molding and edging, Display Trim products our often used for:
- Signage & POP display protective molding and trim
- Retail fixture protection
- Commercial and industrial furniture trimming and protective molding
- Equipment protective molding and trim
- Material handling protective molding and edging, including carts, conveyors and benches
- Shelving and rack edge protective molding
Types of Standard Protective Molding Profiles
- U-channel protective molding profiles
- Half round protective molding bumpers in different durometers and dimensions
- Bulb profiles and coextruded protective molding profiles with a layer of protective PVC
- Seals and step tread protective molding
A Custom Protective Molding & Trim Manufacturer
A division of Cowles Products, Display Trim is recognized for industry-leading expertise in decorative and protective molding manufacturing. Our trim, edging and molding products can be manufactured in a wide array of standard and custom colors and finishes, and our expert protective molding manufacturers can work with you to create a solution for your specific needs.
For more on our custom protective molding manufacturing, please view our Custom Profiles & Colors.