Flexible Plastic Molding Applications
At Display Trim, our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes produce molding and trim with a wide variety of benefits. Customers often come to Display Trim after being disappointed by other products. They have a need for flexible molding, and are seeking products specifically for their application, but are unable to find a solution that works and lasts.
Our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes allow customers to solve unique application challenges. When compared to products made of wood, rubber or metal, our plastic flexible molding provides greater value, enhanced durability and easy customization. While the industries served by our flexible plastic molding manufacturer services expands every day, the reasons customers turn to Display Trim often highlights the challenges of their installation.
Limiting Distortion and Damage
Display Trim offers an extensive flexible plastic molding manufacturer capabilities, which produce trim and molding in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles. The pliable nature of our molding, as well as our specialized processes, makes Display Trim flexible plastic molding manufacturing suitable for applications such as:
- Architectural molding – flexible ceiling trim, flexible baseboard molding, flexible wall trim and doorway edging – Display Trim products can wrap around bends and corners and give a finished look to your space.
- Flexible wood replacement trim – for outdoor applications prone to weather damage and rot, Display Trim flexible plastic molding manufacturing is ideal. We can match your exact molding profile, and deliver the style and elegance you need, with all the performance benefits of plastic.
- Thin trim & molding – unlike delicate trim made of metal or wood, that can easily brake or damage, our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes produce parts that withstand handling, bumps and installation forces with minimal impact.
With shapes, styles and sizes customized to your application, our flexible plastic molding manufacturer services produce products that minimize the distortion and damage that can occur during installation, handling, or daily wear-and-tear, including the effects of stretching, temperature fluctuations or repeated impact.
Our flexible plastic molding can even bend to 90-degrees without kinking, splitting or breaking, depending on the profile shape selected.
Customers often use our products in high-traffic, high-contact areas where they sustain repeated impact. Our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes are designed to deliver durability and performance, producing molding that resists environmental elements – such as water, dirt and wind – as well as changes in heat and humidity, without rotting or swelling. Our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes are designed for durability, and include applications such as:
- Industrial machinery flexible trim – with u-shapes, flat channels and custom shapes, our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes can produce parts that wrap your machinery and protect it from damage.
- Sharp edge protection – flexible plastic molding and trim protects people and objects, covering sharp corners and edges.
- Flexible molding guards and “bumpers” – from rolling carts to items pushed into walls and furniture, our flexible plastic molding can wrap around counters, reception desks, commercial furniture and fixtures and prevent damage.
- Weatherproof flexible trim – whether installed indoors or out, the products produced by our flexible plastic molding manufacturer services provide unmatched durability, flexibility and performance in any weather condition.
Display Trim’s flexible plastic molding and trim products can bend around corners, twist over shapes and can wrap around changing furniture plains. And with the ability to customize the trim shape, size, color, and finish – even with metal-look flexible plastic molding finishes – customers can create the right style for their project. Customers often exhaust their standard supply chains, only to realize that a Display Trim solution, produced with high-quality, flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes, solves all of their challenges. Customers with unique design styles often look to Display Trim flexible plastic molding manufacturing for:
- Metal-look flexible plastic trim – our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes produce a high-end, look – such as polished chrome or gold – with all the durability of plastic
- Wood look flexible plastic trim – faux wood finishes give the look of stained, natural wood, but provide the flexibility and weather resistance that only flexible plastic molding manufacturing can deliver.
- Complex flexible plastic trim shapes – the intricacy and design control offered by plastic extrusion manufacturing is often unmatched by other trim and molding types.
- Custom color flexible trim – our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes can produce trim in virtually any color imaginable, even with Pantone® PMS matching of colors.
Because our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes produce durable products that also can be lightweight, or designed in customized shapes, installation is often exceptionally easy. The Display Trim team can work with you to develop a flexible plastic molding product that is easily integrated into your production environment, and we can help solve installation challenges. Our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes can include 3M® Acrylic Foam Tape that sticks quickly and stays adhered to most surfaces. The product arrives at your location ready for installation.
Our flexible plastic molding manufacturer produces trim products with flexibility and pliability, which is helpful during installation including:
- Flexible display and shelf label holders – our flexible plastic molding can easily adjust to different shelf and rack sizes. Because they are not brittle or prone to cracking, our flexible label holders can be moved between slightly different shelf and rack shapes.
- Shaped plastic trim edging – our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes allow for the extrusion of profiles based on your application – with u-shapes, flat channels or rounded edges specially designed to wrap around an edge.
Some customers use a flexible molding product that works in their application immediately after install, and discover problems only after exposed to the rigors of daily wear-and-tear. Display Trim flexible plastic molding is easy to work with, long after install. Customers often note our flexible plastic molding manufacturer processes produce:
- Easy-to-clean flexible trim – Our flexible plastic molding wipes clean, often with just water or a cleaning agent, returning to a like-new condition even years after installation.
- “No paint” wood trim – with trim that can match a wide variety of wood finishes, as well as painted architectural wood-looks, our flexible plastic molding never needs painting, and resists nicks, scrapes and damage in a way wood can not.
- Durable metal edging and trim – our flexible plastic molding is available in a wide variety of metal finishes and looks, our flexible “plastic metal” molding requires no polishing, and will never tarnish or rust, even in wet, exterior applications.
An Industry-Leading Flexible Plastic Molding Manufacturer
With standard profiles and customized profile designs created for your specific needs, Display Trim flexible plastic molding manufacturer services are ideal for applications that require both utility and style. Our products prevent wear-and-tear, provides a long lifespan, and ensures that the look and feel of your product lasts.
Display Trim offers industry-leading experience, expertise and quality in our flexible plastic molding manufacturer services. Our products are recognized for durability, performance and style in a variety of applications, with products that include:
We also offer Custom Profiles and Designs to fit your exact needs. Our team is ready to assist you with design support and advice regarding our flexible plastic molding manufacturer services. Contact us today for more on our flexible plastic molding manufacturer capabilities.